Monday, August 3, 2009

24 week belly pic





How far along? 24 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: + 1/2 pound
Stretch marks? i can't see any, but jeff says it's just because i can't see my lower belly - he says they are there.
Sleep: not too hot.... i'm only comfortable on my left side or flat on my back.
Best moment this week: getting furniture! it's not put together yet, but at least all the pieces are out of the boxes. =)
Movement: as jeff would say, like two rats fighting in a wool sock. i'm feeling more movement way up high and way down low... it feels like their feet are kicking me in the colon.
Food cravings: chocolate cream pie.
Labor signs: just the everyday contractions, nothing progressive.
What I miss: being able to bend at the waist!
What I’m looking forward to: putting together furniture and shopping for bedding... if i can ever make up my mind what theme we're going with! my mind changes at least once a day.
Weekly Wisdom: not much new to add.
Milestones: i have joined the leaky boobs club. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio