Monday, September 21, 2009

31 week belly pics





How far along? 31 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: + 8 pounds
Stretch marks? sadly, yes.... i feel like my skin is going to just tear open. i can't see them yet, but i'm 99% sure they are on their way to making an appearance.
Sleep: horrible. i've gotten to where i'm waking on my own before my alarm goes off to take my 4am procardia dose.
Best moment this week: getting out of the house and going to church.
Movement: keeping me up at night. it's almost to the point of getting painful when they don't settle down.
Food cravings: strawberry toaster strudel.
Labor signs: contractions have lessened significantly since being home and on the procardia - thank god. still had the + fetal fibronectin, which makes me nervous, but we're just taking it one day at a time.
Belly Button: top half is an outie and bottom half is an innie. eww.
What I miss: getting in and out of the tub easily.
What I’m looking forward to: another dr's appt. on wednesday - hoping there's no change!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new to add.
Milestones: 5 and a half weeks left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio