Thursday, May 21, 2009

05.05.09 11w5d belly pic




How far along? 11 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: - 3.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? i just bought a pair of maternity scrub pants that (of course) don’t come in petite, so mom is hemming them for me. i can’t wait to get into them… no more drawstring or thick elastic cutting into me.
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: still can’t get enough of it, athough it’s getting uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week: Baby Grand is this Saturday at the hospital, so I’m looking forward to going.
Movement: probably none yet, but I swear about once a day I feel *something* that doesn’t feel normal.
Food cravings: granny smith apples.
Gender: we find out June 9th.
What I miss: actually feeling “normal”…. I thought about that last night, about how all this nausea and gagging has pretty much become the standard for me now, and realized that I’m probably never going to go back to that pre-pregnancy feeling.
What I am looking forward to: finding out what they are so I can start buying stuff!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new to add.
Milestones: nothing new, really – I don’t have any new pics since I’m not going back until the end of May. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio