Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I has a sad. =(

I went to visit the babies at daycare on my lunch break today - I'm very fortunate to have them somewhere closeby where I can pop in unexpectedly. I usually drop in once a week or so, just to chat with their teachers and give them some lovin' when I'm having a rough day at work.

When I went to leave today, it was chaos! Both babies fussing, crying, clinging to my shirt and not wanting to be put down. I felt horrible for having to leave them like that, but their teachers assured me it would be fine. They both distracted them while I skedaddled out of the room. I guess seeing mommy = time to go home for them. Separation anxiety is starting to sink in, big time.

So, no more lunchtime visits for me. :: (tear) sniff, sniff ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio