Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dipping my toes back into the mommy blog world...

For all you new readers out there....

:: waves ::

Hi!

I'm Amanda, and I'm carving my own new little space out here on the webworld. My husband Jeff and I are first-time parents to boy-girl twins, Jeffry & Sadie. They are six and a half months old, and we are raising them in South Louisiana - the heart of Cajun Country.

I decided to rejoin the blogging world after documenting our journey to parenthood on my previous blog. It slowly dwindled down after the babies were born - honestly, I barely had time to take care of myself for the first few months. So, instead of trying to resurrect something that was already dead (dearly departed blog... i command you, in the name of Jesus... revive yourself!), I registered my domain and started fresh. I did, however, import my old posts, just so anyone can go back and read if they have oodles of free time.

So, check out the pages to the right and read all about us. It's a crazy ride, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio